Cancellations & Changes
During peak periods, Christmas holidays and Easter weekend, a full refund less $10 admin fee will be given where two weeks’ notice before stay is provided.
In all other periods (off peak) a full refund less $10 admin fee will be given where 48 hours notice prior to stay is provided.
Site fee includes 2 people (no charge for children under 5 years old).
Pension rates apply during off peak period only. Guest must show Pension Card.
Please note: We do not issue refunds for inclement weather or for stays cut short for any other reason.
Property Terms and Conditions
- Please report to reception on arrival.
- All camping fees to be paid in advance.
- Sites must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Sites must be left fully restored, clean and tidy on departure including all fire debris.
- Ensure all fires are adequately contained. We encourage you to use a fire bucket/brazier to minimise damage to the site. Some fire buckets/braiziers are available from the office at a cost of $5 per use and $50 refundable cash deposit.
- No unreasonable noise at any time, particularly after 10pm.
- Trees and shrubs must not be damaged.
- All garbage must be placed in the dump bins provided. Recycling bins provided.
- Children under the age of 9 years old must be accompanied by an adult when using toilet and shower facilities.
- Dogs must be kept on a tethered leash at all times and pick up all droppings please.
- No fish cleaning or scaling to be done on park grounds.
- No mechanical repairs to be carried out on park grounds.
- No firearms or other weapons are permitted within the park.
- Drain gutters must not be dug.
- All ‘A’ frames must face the access road.
- The Council reserves the right to direct any person to vacate the area at any time without the necessity of stipulating the reason for such action and any person so directed shall vacate the area without delay.
- No responsibility is taken by Council, management or staff for items stolen, missing, damaged or for any damage to others’ property such as cars, caravans, trailers, fixtures or fittings thereof, or for bodily harm to self or others, wilful or accidental caused by self or others, or by storm, fire, negligence or by an act of God.